Based on an unforgettable story about a young man with Down Syndrome who changed the culture of an entire organization by being creative and giving the customers more than they expected, this program presents ten simple truths of service that will help organizations and individuals become more customer-focused, both internally and externally. With her unique combination of content and heart, Barbara will share research, stories, models, and action ideas based on these ten simple truths to encourage each person that he/she can make a difference every single day!
At the end of this session, participants will:
- Learn the ten simple truths of service..
- Understand clearly and positively what it means to serve customers, why an organization would want to strive for creating loyalty, and the organizational and personal rewards that come from choosing this role.
- Be challenged to look at their own role in creating extraordinary customer service, fully understanding the choices they have in every interaction.
- Create a new awareness of their own experience as customers.
- Understand who their customers are, both internal and external.
- Learn several models as a frame to understand and apply this information to their own organization.
- Develop a personal strategy to become a relationship builder as well as adding a personal signature to their jobs.
- Leave with at least 6-8 immediately applicable action ideas.
NOTE: This session can be customized for leaders, employees, or an entire organization.