Millions of people worldwide have been touched by the precious story of “Johnny the Bagger®.” It is a testament to the impact Barbara Glanz’s message of hope, that ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, has had on thousands of people, both through her speaking and writing.
Johnny the Bagger®: A True Story of Customer Service, celebrates the incomparable power of customer service delivered from the heart. Based on the work of noted author and speaker, Barbara Glanz, this 17 minute inspiring new program features the true story of “Johnny,” a young man with Down syndrome who made a positive choice about his personal responsibility to provide from-the-heart service and changed the culture of an entire organization.
Johnny the Bagger® will help motivate your employees to take personal responsibility for creating a positive, memorable experience for internal or external customers — the kind of experience needed to generate customer loyalty, improve employee retention and strengthen team morale.
The only thing your competition can’t take away from you is the relationship your people have with your customers. After you experience “Johnny the Bagger,” you will see how you and everyone in your organization can make a difference in your customers’ lives. The memories you create will keep people coming back-and bringing their friends-for years to come.
– Ken Blanchard, Co-author of The One Minute Manager and Co-author with Barbara Glanz of The Simple Truths of Service As Inspired by Johnny the Bagger
These are the options for how you or your organization can share this story:
- Johnny the Bagger Training Kit – More info
- Johnny the Bagger® DVD – More info
- “The Simple Truths of Service Inspired by Johnny the Bagger” Book – More info
- The Simple Truths of Service, audio book narrated by Barbara Glanz – More Info
Learning Point Highlights:
- Explains why truly extraordinary service must come from the heart (i.e., from person-to-person connections, not business-to-person connections)
- Outlines the key mindsets and daily actions that are necessary to deliver exceptional, memorable customer service
- Equips participants to add their own “personal signature” to their work to surprise and delight customers
Trailer and Preview
This is the trailer for the 17 minute long dramatized version of the Johnny the Bagger Story.
Here’s a low resolution, watermarked preview version of the full length feature.