Barbara Glanz, CSP, CPAE
Please do not be concerned if you have trouble answering any of these questions. No answers are ever in concrete! In our time together we will probably revise, refocus and re-clarify these answers as we discover more about your skills, passion, and expertise. These are simply a starting point.
- What would you like to have happen in our time together?
- Do you have a mission statement for your life and/or a theme for your year? If not, we can work on these together.
- What are three personal goals you want to accomplish this year?
- What are three professional goals you would like to accomplish?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are the areas where you feel you need more work?
- Outline your past work experience.
- What is your mission for your business?
- Think of your life as a book – What would the title be? What are the chapters? What are some significant learnings that guide your life, your work, and passion?
- List several events or accomplishments that have been huge positives in your life.
- List several events or aspects of your life that have been the most negative or difficult in your life.
- What else would you like me to know before we begin working together?